Since 1962, GE made the world's first light-emitting diode (LED). In 1992, 13 Asia Chemical invented the blue chip, and in 1997, the white LED was born. After decades of research, people finally saw the hope of LED entering the field of general lighting. Subsequently, various technological powers have successively formulated development plans for LED energy conservation, environmental protection, longevity and easy control characteristics. China also led the Ministry of Science and Technology in 2003 to urgently launch the â€œSemiconductor Lighting Planâ€ and include it in the Eleventh Five-Year Plan. .
2 Market analysis
Any product that enters the market from the laboratory will be subject to double testing of technology and price.
From the technical point of view of white LED, it is not difficult to find that the LED is getting brighter and brighter. In the laboratory, the maximum LED can reach 1 501m/W, and the products put on the market can reach 901m/W. In addition, its directional illumination and output are all For the characteristics of visible light, the utilization of light is greatly improved. From these points of view, it is only a matter of time and application for the LED to enter the general illumination field. However, people also found that if the internal PN junction temperature of the LED cannot be released, it will inevitably cause more serious light decay. As an LED for illumination, when the light decay is greater than 30%, it is defined as the end of service life. At present, LEDs are based on packaging technology and can be roughly divided into two categories: one is packaged on a metal plate such as aluminum or copper, and the single power is large (1w or more), which is characterized by being able to effectively solve the problem of LED junction temperature and can continue Work and high luminous flux retention rate. Therefore, it is only necessary to solve the structure of the substrate and the lamp housing, and the heat can be led out of the lamp housing for daily illumination. The other type is the traditional in-line LED, which has a small single power and is generally packaged in a resin. The junction temperature is derived from only two pins, so light fade is likely to occur in practical applications.
From the price level analysis, high-power LEDs are currently not accepted by the people because of their high prices, and it is difficult to apply them on a large scale. Relatively speaking, low-power LEDs are much cheaper and have been widely used in landscapes, flashlights, and auxiliary lighting. However, in order to truly enter the field of long-term lighting, there are still problems with junction temperature that need to be resolved.
3 infrared induction LED lighting
Since the low-power LED will have a serious light decay for a long time, it can be suppressed by the intelligent control method and find a suitable place for its application. Hefei Sanchuan Automation Co., Ltd. discovered through experiments. Low-power LED applications can effectively solve the problem of light decay in gap illumination while maximizing power consumption. For example: public lighting in building corridors, corridors, etc.; underground garages, libraries, museums and other large environments to supplement induction lighting; hotel rooms, hospital wards and residential entrances, aisles, storage rooms, changing rooms, and even temporary lighting in each room. Based on this concept, Hefei Sanchuan Automation Co., Ltd. has developed a series of infrared induction lamps that can be used for gap lighting in the above places. This product is a new type of lighting fixture made of LED and controller packaged by special technology. It has been declared that 14 patents have passed the technical appraisal of Anhui Science and Technology Department and the inspection of Anhui Electronic Product Supervision and Inspection Institute. It integrates infrared, voice control and light. The control and intelligent control are integrated. During the daytime, the light fixture is turned off under the action of light control. When the night illumination is lower than the set value or the person walks, the light automatically turns on and the time delay is turned off according to the preset time.
4 Intelligent sensing control in the field of lighting applications
Infrared sensing has been used in security systems for many years. It uses a pyroelectric sensor and a Fresnel lens to capture infrared signals generated by temperature (wavelength at 8-12um, human body peak at 9.4um) and convert it into Electrical signals are utilized. The advantage of Hefei Sanchuan Automation Co., Ltd. in applying infrared sensing to gap lighting is that it is more convenient and more accurate. For example, the malfunction of the traditional sound control product due to environmental noise is solved, which is more convenient and hygienic than the touch delay switch.
In addition, based on the sensing control, a series of intelligent control technologies can be derived. For example, induction and emergency lighting multi-function lights, embedded in the photovoltaic system, can transmit fire-fighting signals to each lamp, even integrate the flame and smoke sensors into the induction lamp, and transmit the signals to the alarm center to realize the networking function. Link multiple sensors to jointly control all the lights in the network. The built-in address code in the sensor light is controlled by the building control system or other equipment to make a light guiding system. It can be combined with a security system to achieve integrated alarm and lighting at low cost.
5 LED infrared induction lighting technical indicators
(1) High efficiency, energy saving, high brightness: â‰¤4.8W, equivalent to ordinary 40W-60W incandescent lamp (20W energy-saving lamp), 2.8m from the ground, vertical ground illumination â‰¥25Ix.
(2) The special packaging technology increases the illumination, and there is no shortage of ordinary LED illumination angle (flashlight effect), and the illumination is uniform.
(3) Infrared sensing eliminates the noise required by the voice-activated lamp (squatting, clapping, whistling...), and greatly improves the accuracy of lighting control, and is immune to environmental noise (flagfire, car sound...) action. The sensing angle is â‰¥1400, and the sensing distance is â‰¥5m.
(4) The light control function does not turn on the light when the lighting meets the needs.
(5) The microsecond level turns on the light response, and the repeated switch does not affect the life of the LED lamp.
(6) Stabilize the LED's efficient and reliable constant current source to ensure the stability and longevity of the LED light source.
(7) Wide voltage: AC70V ~ 260V adaptive, DC11V ~ 60V adaptive, suitable for areas with large voltage fluctuations.
(8) Standby power consumption: â‰¤0. 2w in the AC 220V system, 5 months â‰¤ 1 kWh. Especially suitable for photovoltaic lighting systems (0.01w in DC 1 2V systems; 0.02W in DC 24V systems).
(9) Adaptability -20 Â°C The test works normally at a 60 Â° C ambient temperature.
(10) Color rendering: color rendering â‰¥ 70Ra while intermediate color temperature gives comfortable illumination
(11) Reliability: All solid-state light sources are resistant to vibration and impact.
(12) Long service life: service life â‰¥ 50,000 hours, greatly reducing labor and material costs for lamp replacement.
(13) Non-polluting General fluorescent lamps contain harmful substances such as mercury, and LED lamps do not contain any harmful substances and are veritable green light sources.
(14) Parameter self-setting The user can adjust the sensitivity, infrared (sound control) sensitivity, delay time and other parameters by simple plugging and unplugging (or adjustable device).
(15) Networking function: Any one of the infrared sensor lights will be triggered, and other lamps connected to the network will be lit at the same time. It is especially suitable for underground garages, public buildings and other main roads to achieve energy conservation while maintaining the original function.
6 Functional characteristics comparison table
(1) with ordinary LED lighting (Table 1)
Table 1 compares with the functional characteristics of ordinary LED lighting fixtures
(2) with traditional lamps (Table 2)
Table 2 compares with the characteristics of traditional lamps