I have been chatting with many friends recently. There are many very realistic changes in the situation. In particular, the current situation is the 13th Five-Year Plan. Everyone is digging deep into this industry. I think it is divided into two parts:
We should actually look at the customer's usage rate of ADAS, and consider the actual situation and satisfaction of the customer usage rate of ACC, AEB, LKA, and then consider the true penetration rate.
Will you pay for a group of ACC, AEB and LKS? Do you believe it?
Do you pay for BMS, LDW, FCW and other warning functions?
UBER first tested its self-driving car in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Baidu proposed "three-year commercial, five-year mass production" plan
Although the world looks hot
I personally think that the car companies in this industry are still doing this thing between the research institutes and the projects. More research and experimentation is also carried out. The components of the road test are more research than application implementation.
The situation in China is more complicated. At first, everyone thought that this matter was more of a demonstration.
The research on FAW's unmanned new technology began in 2001. The Chinese driverless car red flag HQ3, developed by the National University of Defense Technology, tested from Changsha to the expressway and traveled to Wuhan on its own.
SAIC officially signed a strategic cooperation agreement with China Aerospace Science and Technology Third Hospital in Shanghai in September 2013; SAIC's pilotless car trial is still in the R&D segment. The SAIC IGS smart driving vehicle was unveiled at the Shanghai Auto Show to complete the primary driverless function.
Chang'an: Continuous unmanned driving of about 2,000 kilometers in April
In the picture below, Changan should move to the front of the grid because he ran all the way.
Here are two core considerations
System security considerations
For example, in SAE J2980, due to human factors slowly fade out, the original consideration of people, you need to see the control system itself more seriously.
The improvement of the chassis electronic control system improved for high-order automatic driving is not so fast. This piece can't be circumvented, and there are not so many possibilities to go.
1) I believe that after a period of turmoil, everyone will still be attributed to reason, and the more they go up, the more they will be.
2) The more up-and-coming, the more systematic design and testing is required, the whole system itself cannot be separated from the existence of the car, which in turn becomes another form of very heavy product.
1. ExtendedOperatingTemperatureRange: Greensaver batteries are able to operate under the harshest environments from-40â„ƒ-+60â„ƒtemperatures
2. Maintains High Capacity Under Low Temperatures: Greensaver Batteries are able to hold 80-85% of their total capacity under-10â„ƒtemperatures.
3. Optimized for High Current Discharge: Greensaver batteries have low resistance, and are superior at discharging large currents.
4. High Charge Acceptance Ability: With low internal resistance, Greensaver batteries have high charge efficiency and have fast charging ability.
5. LongBatteryLife: Without electrolyte stratification using patented electrolyte, Greensaver batteries have cycle life more than 800 cycles.
6. Safety and Reliability: Maintenance free valve regulated design, no acid spilling and no release of acid vapors.
7. Low Internal Resistance: Overheating do not generate easily during charging, This will prolong the service life of the batteries. The ability to receive little current is enhanced.
8. Minimal Self Discharging: Using high purity materials ensure low self-discharge. Batteries retain normal usage one year after fully charging.
9. Environment Friendly: The sulfuric acid in the electrolyte is dispersed within the three dimensional gel networks. Greensaver batteries have less evaporation of acid fume, and do less harm to the environment.
MAIN NEW ENERGY CO.,LTD , https://www.greensaver-battery.com